Agromix Cocopeat 1350 Kg Mega Bale (6000 Litres)
|Product||Agromix 1350kg Bale(6000 litres)|
|Product code||AG1350 kgBl|
|Bale size||100 X 120 X 250 cms|
|Bale weight||1350 Kgs|
|Expanded volume||6m3 ( 6000 Litres )|
|Mixture||70% Peat + 30% Fibre, 50% Peat + 50% Fibre|
|Loadability 40 FCL||20 Bales|
Benefits of using bale Coco peats
- Bale coco peats eliminates the rehydrationor wetting process, which will save considerable cost and energy
- The contents and content ratio can be customized as per customer’s request. Possible contents include coco peat, coco cut fibre, coco clear chips, coco crushed chips, perlite, fertilizers, and nutrients.
- Shrink wrap packaging, makes storage and handling convenient.
- Chemical and physical characteristics of the coco peat are well-looked-after.
- The 1: 2 compression ratio and the moisture level make it easy to unpack the coco peat using loader machine or any other simple mechanism.
- The physical structure of the coco peat is not likely to to damage because of the compression ratio and the moisture level.
- Foreign particles present is significantly reduced because drying process is not needed.
- Bale packing facilitates continuous integration of the mixing line process and the bagging line process.
- Bale packing gives assurances of continuous supply of uncompromised quality throughout the year regardless of the prevailing weather conditions in the manufacturing location.
- The packing time and cost are reduced.
- 100% water proof packaging